Digital Marketing Executive
• Assist with the strategy and implementation of the digital marketing activities for our tourism customers
• Focus on best practice, great reporting and continuous improvement
• Pride, team work and fun is our culture
• #betterneverstops is our mantra
If you are an experienced and passionate online marketer, want to join a small team and feel what it's like to truly make a difference to a company and their customers, then this is the role for you.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Marketing specialist to join a leading Tourism Marketing and Web Design Agency operating in the French Quarter of New Orleans who is going through major growth.
We provide digital marketing services for the tourism industry across the US and South Pacific. We are looking to grow our digital marketing team with someone who is interested in creating, delivering, and measuring results for our customers. The role includes SEO, SEM, and Social Media marketing activities.
If you are motivated to continually drive better page ranking, optimize conversions, are addicted to the latest in Social Media marketing, and passionate about up to the minute releases on Google Adwords, then we want to meet you.
• Minimum two years' experience in:
• all aspects of on-page SEO including but not limited to:
• Keyword research
• Meta & Alt tags
• Landing page A/B testing
• all aspects of off-page SEO including but not limited to:
• Setting up and managing link building campaigns
• Setting up of micro sites, blogs, and social book marketing profiles
• Content creation/copy writing
• Social Media strategy and implementation across multiple platforms
• Excellent copywriting / editing skills
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience using SEM Rush, SEO PowerSuite. Hootsuite or other digital tools
• Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to think laterally and find creative solutions to problems
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
• Strategic, forward thinker with the ability to think critically around marketing objectives and activities
• Plays nicely with others in a small team environment
• Passionate about travel and tourism is a bonus
• A creative thinker who will add value to marketing strategies and campaigns for both clients and internal use
The most qualified candidate will receive a competitive salary package, enjoy flexible work hours, and work in a vibrant environment.
For immediate consideration email [email protected]